Dr. Francisco Arriaga, University of Wisconsin Soil Science, Soil Science Specialist.
Table of contents:
- 0:45 – Reduce tillage intensity
- 2:20 – Soil compaction issues
- 3:20 – Four recommendations
- 6:10 – More recommendations
- 8:20 – Depth to sub-soil if needed
- 9:10 – Soil erosion issues
- 11:40 – Erosion management, plant residue
- 13:45 – Summary
Want to learn more?
- Management of Wisconsin Soils (A3588)
- Soil Compaction: Causes, Concerns, and Cures (A3367)
- Sampling Soils for Testing (A2100)
- Build Soil Organic Matter to Improve Your Crop Production System (A4121)